Thursday, September 13, 2012

Some Braves off-season notes : Manager, future and more

Your 2031 Braves finished the year 69-93. So we asked the General Manager, bh1225, about the season. Here is how it went:

Q: You guys finished the year with 93 losses, is that acceptable to you?
A: Yep.

Q: Do you have anything more to comment with on that then just "Yep"? This is serious to most fans.
A: Nope.

Q: ...... okay. So will Jeremy Lin continue to coach the 2032 Atlanta Braves?
A: Yes he will. It was no coincidence we swept the Marlins once. And it was the one series JEREMY LIN was in our dugout. That fool of a GM doesn't know how to handle him!

Q: Are you referring to Marlins GM, Hokey?
A: Yes. Yes I am.

Q: There were reports that you bet 10 million dollars cash with him that you could beat him in the season series, are these true?
A: They sure are. How that team won a division? I have NO CLUE. We were rebuilding and split the season series with them. Imagine if I put a fully compete-able team out there! What we would have done to them..

Q: So, since you split the season series 9-9, what happened with the bet?
A: Well it was agreed nobody paid if a season split was made. So nobody.

Q: So, lets look back on that last series. You needed a sweep to not go down $10,000,000. What did you tell the team?
A: I gathered the team, along with Jeremy and told them... Look at this man right here, it was a picture of Marlins GM Hokey of course. He thinks he can take 10 million from my pockets? Fu*k that. If you guys don't sweep this son of a bit*h, I'm sending each and every one of you down to Double A. After that I turned to Jeremy Lin and told him I'd send him back to Japan if this happens... He told me he was from China. I said Look Jeremy. I don't give a shit if you're from Taiwan, Hawaii or Pakistan. I'll send you to wherever the hell I want.

Q: You know.. it doesn't work like that. You cannot just send away players or coaches and dump them in random regions of the world..
A: Oh yeah smarta**? When is the last time you saw Chipper Jones? Answer that for me..

Q: You didn't.... No way.
A: I did. Yes, I did.

Well there you have it Brave fans. Chipper Jones is god knows where, and bh refuses to give any information on his well being. How is this legal? Will there be an investigation against this GM?! Will somebody stop this madman?

No comments:

Post a Comment