Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tim Tebow FIRED as Braves Manager

The Braves have fired their SECOND manager of the season today. When Tebow was hired many questioned WHY a former QB was hired as a baseball manager. GM bh1225 told Braves fans to "sit down, and shut up" when the questions arose. The GM has developed an entourage of haters since he took over last off-season. He stripped the team down in a series of trades and Brave fans are sick of waiting. But no move was more hated than the firing of Chipper Jones. This move made the job nearly impossible for Tebow to succeed. Braves GM, bh1225, also claimed: "This move has nothing to do with the fans displeasure of Tebow. I do what I want, if the fans don't like it. Too bad. We are the ONLY team within around 500 miles. I am competing against NO market. Fans will come and I know they'll be praising me once I'm done here."

This was from his press conference that announced the firing, along with the announcement of the new manager:
"I'm not here to beat around the bush. Tim Tebow, you're fired. This will become effective immediately. You missing a Sunday game to go to church is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. I'm taking over as manager until we find somebody with a f*ck. That's all I have to say."

As the GM was walking out of the room a reporter asked the question "What will fans think of this BH?!" The GM answered back, without hesitation. "Don't care." As he walked out of the room without even stopping. Will fans ever accept this guy, or will he lose all support of this team?

No comments:

Post a Comment